Catch a play - and represent your own business while doing it!
Camden Rep awards African American entrepreneurs and business owners an opportunity to advertise and reap financial gain in our production programs as well as at the showing of our main-stage productions.
A demographic breakdown of our audience:
• The majority of our main stage are patrons 18 & older
• They are well-educated with high levels of disposable income
• 80% become faithful audience members
• Most commonly cited professions are teacher/educator/professor, HBCU recent college grads, stay-at-home moms (folks who started from the bottom)
• They live in Philadelphia, on the Main Line, or in South Jersey
• Our patrons frequent other cultural venues
• Camden Rep Children's Theatre demographics are similar, however, most patrons are 25-49 years old with young children (typically 5 years and older)
If you’re interested in teaming up with Camden Rep and branding your company, hit up India Marie @ 267-423-5542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org